2 x Trade Mark Administrators - West Midlands
Dawn Ellmore Employment are pleased to be working with a leading and well-respected law firm in their search for a 2 Trade Mark Administrators. This position has become available due to an increase in workload. These will be very busy roles with duties including; Assisting with trade mark search reports, maintaining and updating deadlines on the database, liaising with fee earners and assist with other trade mark procedures as and when required. The successful candidates will need to have trade mark experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, good judgement and be flexible in order to work extra hours as and when needed.
- Dealing with trade mark search reports
- Liaising with clients and fee earners
- Carrying out company searches
- Updating and maintaining the database with deadlines
- Other trade mark duties as and when required
- Trade Mark experience
- Knowledge of trade mark law is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong computer skills
These are excellent positions, so if you meet the requirements of our client, please contact us to discuss the roles and package on offer in more detail!