2x Patent Administrators £40,000-£43,000++ London
We have just been instructed on 2 amazing opportunities to join a leading firm in highly coveted positions as an IP Administrator. Ideal for motivated individuals looking for a change in a well-established IP department.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but would not be restricted to:
- Preparing IP applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Organising reminders for applications
- Updating the in-house database with required information
- Providing patent administrative support to others where required
Candidates should have experience working in a Patent Administrator position from either private practice or in-house. A commitment to excellence and a confidence communicating both verbally and in writing will set you apart from the crowd!
If you enjoy a challenge and thrive when working with others, this is truly an opportunity not to be missed!