Legal Administrator – Southampton
We have just taken on an exceptional opportunity for a Legal Administrator to join a highly regarded firm in their friendly Southampton office.
Our client is keen to hear from individuals with some previous administration experience. The ideal candidate will be a pro-active worker with excellent written and verbal communication and the ability to work well independently. Recent graduates with admin experience are particularly desirable for this role.
An example of your duties on a typical day would be as follows:
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Audio typing of client letters and specifications
- Creating, running and amending reports in excel
- Updating information on in house systems
- Liaising with both colleagues and external clients
Your responsibilities will increase with experience and this truly is a chance to start a career, not just a job. If you fit the requirements please get in touch today to be considered for this excellent opportunity before it’s gone!