Senior HR Officer (CIPD Qualification Sponsored) £GOOD++ (London or South East England Locations Considered)
We have just taken on a fantastic new role available for a person who is looking to take that next step in their HR career to become a Senior HR Officer. If you have previous experience working within HR then this role will be ideal for you.
Our client is looking for a confident, efficient and flexible candidate who can work well in a team as well as independently with a pro-active attitude and strong level of confidentiality. If you hold the CIPD qualification this will be advantageous, but not essential as the firm are willing to fund this for the right individual!
Duties will include:
• Various HR duties to include Administrative and support tasks, ensuring an efficient running of the department.
• Updating systems on a regular basis
• Provide cover in the absence of the HR & Payroll administrator and complete monthly process.
• Help to organise and participate in HR Projects
• Handling/collecting confidential information
If you’re looking for a new opportunity to work in a top firm, then do get in touch to find out more. You could be on your way to a dream career!