Billing Assistant (Junior Level) - London
Wonderful legal career opportunity within a thriving firm with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere!
This opportunity is for a motivated individual with around 1 years’ legal billing experience to take on a great deal of responsibility within the firm, as the successful candidate will be supporting the Head of department.
An example of your duties on a typical day would be as follows:
- Managing the billing process within the litigation team
- Liaising with the attorneys and solicitors both locally and internationally
- Remaining up-to-date on client details and updating internal systems accordingly
- Liaising with clients and external offices via the telephone and email
- Many other ad hoc duties!
The successful candidate will have professional experience working within legal billing and a willingness to build upon their knowledge further. Our client also deeply cares about team work and team fit so if you consider yourself to have excellent interpersonal skills and work well in a team then they would love to hear from you!
If you will enjoy the chance to do new and interesting work in a welcoming environment, then don’t hesitate to get in touch!