Business Development Assistant/Executive – London
Are you looking for your next role in Business Development?
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background and be educated to a degree level, be highly IT literate and ideally have previous experience in this sector – although this isn’t essential. As long as you have the right attitude and willingness to learn quickly then this could be for you!
Duties will include the following:
- Working closely with the firm’s Partners and senior attorneys to tailor and implement business development practices
- Working with attorneys as they prepare for overseas business trips
- Overseeing tender processes
- Updating websites/Social Media
- Budget control for the department
- Monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
If this role sounds like the perfect next step in your career then please get in touch ASAP to find out more info. Our client are offering an attractive salary for the right person as well as benefits!