Document Administrator - Hampshire
Document Administrator – Hampshire
A leading firm in Hampshire is seeking a Document Administrator to join their team in their busy Hampshire office.
The key purpose of this role is to provide document management and database support to the team.
Some of the duties you can expect to carry out in this role include:
- Uploading of documents to the relevant document management system as appropriate
- Monitoring the group email inbox for documents to upload to the document management system
- Filing documents into the document management system
- Liaising with Paralegals to clarify information
- Being an expert in the document management system, and in various clients’ requirements for uploading information
The role requires an individual with exceedingly high accuracy and attention to detail. It is vital that candidates have proven experience using databases and Excel for this role.
If you have previous database experience and this role is of interest to you please apply now to be considered!