Facilities Assistant – Southampton
Our client, a leading firm within their field is looking for a Facilities Assistant to join their team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a thriving firm, with a fantastic reputation and a friendly atmosphere.
This is a varied role for someone with initiative, strong organisational skills and a hands on approach to their work. To be successful you should have some previous facilities experience and will also have strong communication skills as you will be required to liaise with staff at all levels. The IOSH qualification is desirable although not a necessity.
The key duties in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Administration duties including post room and archives
- Undertake key holding responsibilities
- Ensuring office equipment remains in good working order
- Ensuring all areas of Health & Safety are complied with
- Providing support to the facilities manager as needed
- Some manual handling (training will be given)
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience required, please apply now to be considered!