Facilities Assistant – Southampton
We are delighted to be assisting our client with their search for a Facilities Assistant to join their Southampton office.
This is a varied role for someone with initiative, strong organisational skills and a hands on approach to their work. Candidates should also have strong communication skills as you will be required to liaise with staff at all levels. The successful candidate will have strong knowledge of MS Office and will have some administration experience. The IOSH qualification is desirable although not a necessity.
The key duties in this include:
- Administration duties including post room and archives
- Undertake key holding responsibilities
- Ensuring office equipment remains in good working order
- Ensuring all areas of Health & Safety are complied with
- The role will involve undertaking work in both offices out of normal office hours (4 planned days per annum)
- Some manual handling (training will be given)
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate. If this opportunity is of interest to you and you have the skills and experience required, please contact us today to discuss the role further!