Facilities Manager - Hampshire
Facilities Manager – Hampshire
We are delighted to be assisting our client, a leading firm, with their search for a Facilities Manager to join them in their Hampshire office.
This is an incredibly varied role and the successful candidate will be required to oversee all aspects of the facilities and business support services.
Some of the key duties in this role include:
- Ensuring Health & Safety regulations are complied with
- Implement and develop a facilities management programme
- Co-ordinate and manage all aspects of lease and property management
- Plan, manage and monitor business support services and associated third party contracts
- Advise on, manage and monitor energy efficiency and all environmental matters
- Negotiate contracts for optimum cost effectiveness
Candidates should have strong experience within a facilities role and will ideally have the IOSH (or equivalent) and will have a clear understanding of lease and property management as well as Health & Safety and environmental regulations.
Offering an excellent salary and benefits package, this is an opportunity not to be missed! If this role is of interest to you and you have the experience required to succeed, please apply today to be considered.