Facilities Manager - London
Dawn Ellmore Employment have taken on an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and motivated Facilities Manager with excellent organisational skills to work in their London office of a leading firm!
The ideal candidate will possess first-class communication skills, be able to work well under pressure and be able to handle a small team of people. It is essential you have experience being in charge of Health & Safety procedures in a professional workplace in order to considered for this role!
Tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Premises management, including being the first point of contact for the landlord and managing contractors
- Taking responsibility for all health & safety issues
- Co-ordinating mail handling, travel bookings and office supplies
- Provide support for client and internal events
- Ensure rooms in all offices are kept in an immaculate condition and checked regularly
Those who hold an IOSH qualification will be looked upon favourably, although this isn’t essential - our client would like someone to join and hit the ground running in this hands-on role. We are keen to assist those looking for that next step in their career, and this could be that opportunity you were waiting for!
With a fantastic salary on offer along with an enviable benefits package… Apply now and don’t miss out!