Finance Assistant (Credit Control) – London – c£35,000
Our leading client is on the search for a Credit Control Assistant to join their buzzing accounts team. They are looking for an individual with existing experience within a finance-based role, who is ready for a new and exciting opportunity to expand their knowledge.
Duties include, but not limited to -
- Evaluating the credit of new clients.
- Assisting with billing enquiries.
- Dealing with ledger reconciliations.
- Providing analysis reports.
- Liaising with clients for payment of invoices, as well as dealing with any queries they may have.
- Negotiating plans for payment and terms.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role and will have a good education as well as good attention to detail.
If you’re ready for a fresh challenge and the chance to develop your knowledge and skills, then don’t hesitate and apply today.