Formalities Assistant c£40,000 (Flexible Working Options) London
An unmissable opportunity has become available at one of the largest IP firms in Europe. Dawn Ellmore employment are assisting them on their search for a Formalities Assistant to join their expanding team.
You will be working in their busy formalities and docketing department so experience in this field and with Inprotech is essential. If you hold the CIPA qualification, it would be beneficial but not a necessary requirement.
Tasks will include:
- Preparing and reporting new filing and applications, at a national and international level
- Handling the EPO and EUIPO Portal
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike, reminding them of deadlines
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing additional support to other members of the team where required
Successful candidates can expect to join a friendly firm, who genuinely cares for individual employees whilst retaining its position as market leader in the IP profession. This, alongside a competitive salary and attractive benefits package, makes this an opportunity not to be missed.