Head of Records £GOOD+++ London
A rare new opportunity has become available for an experienced Head of Records to join a well-established firm in London. This is a fantastic role based in the central London location, whereby your IP knowledge and people management skills will be put to good use! You must have good patent (Trade Marks a plus) knowledge in order to confidently convey to others, along with people management/supervisory skills.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the day to day running of a records team
- Making sure all deadlines are adhered too and met in a timely function
- Allocating work across all of the team members
- Developing and enhancing the knowledge of the Records team
- Maintaining good client focus throughout all tasks and escalating issues where necessary
- Documenting full workflow procedures regarding UK/EP and PCT applications
You must have previous management/supervisory skills and a fantastic team player. Having an approachable and warm manner is a must, along with being passionate about developing people as well as your own skill set. The CIPA/CITMA qualification would also be an advantage, although those with sound experience will be considered. Good eye for detail and an understanding of processes and procedures relating to IP is needed. In return a super salary and benefits package is on offer for this one-off opportunity!