HR Assistant - London
HR Assistant – London
Our client, a well-respected firm, are seeking a HR Assistant to join their friendly HR team in their London office.
The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role, ideally within professional services, and will be CIPD qualified or willing to work towards the qualification. Candidates with some customer service or administrative experience who are looking to move into a HR role will also be considered.
This is an incredibly varied role with some of the duties including:
- Being the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Assisting with all areas of recruitment, including on-boarding and probationary process
- Preparing contracts and offer letters
- Updating and maintaining the HR database
- Preparing information for absence and time keeping monitoring
- Supporting the firm’s annual appraisal process
- Assisting with the administration of staff benefits
Offering an attractive salary and benefits package, this is an opportunity not to be missed! If you have the required experience please apply today to be considered for this excellent role.