In-house Intellectual Property Paralegal – Thames Valley – c£35,000
We are delighted to be working with a large-scale multinational company, as they search for a paralegal to support the work of their legal department and help to further the company’s Intellectual Property output.
This will be a very varied and interesting role, in which some of the duties will include:
- Portfolio management across the range of Intellectual Property rights
- Liaising with external patent and trade mark attorneys
- Prosecution of applications for intellectual property rights
- Overseeing patent and trade mark renewals
- Managing the company’s invention disclosure process
- Increasing the awareness of Intellectual Property amongst the company’s engineers
Previous Intellectual Property experience, ideally in a similar paralegal role, is necessary, and those with experience working in a commercial in-house environment will be favoured.
Please get in touch to find out more about this unique opportunity to work in a supportive team and secure an attractive salary and benefits package.