Intellectual Property Manager - Biotechnology / Chemistry
Are you currently an Intellectual Property Analyst / Manager with an educational background in biotechnology / biology or chemistry? We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for a leading firm who are seeking an IP Manager to join their friendly and vibrant team.
This role has become available due to the increasing workload and our client are seeking a candidate with experience in the Intellectual Property industry who can be based in their London office, with the option to work from home.
- Working closely with key stakeholders of the business and liaising with external patent attorneys
- Managing the in-house patent process
- Negotiate and execute non-disclosure agreements
- Make sure all systems are kept up to date with relevant information
- IP Management experience
- Biology / Chemistry related degree
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Strong IT skills