IP Administrator - (Remote/Office Working Available) - Manchester
Amazing chance to join a top tier global firm in a highly coveted position as an Intellectual Property Administrator. Ideal for motivated individuals looking for an opportunity to showcase their skills in a company where they truly care about their employees.
In this role your responsibilities will include, but would not be restricted to:
• Preparing IP applications at all stages
• Liaising with fee earners and clients
• Organising renewals and reminders for applications
• Updating databases with required information
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Candidates should ideally have 18 months to 2 years’ experience in a similar role in order to hit the ground running here as well as a commitment to excellence and a confidence communicating both verbally and in writing will set you apart from the crowd!
If successful, a candidate can expect a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as genuine opportunities for progression and the support necessary to achieve your aspirations. If you enjoy a challenge and thrive when working with others, then this is an opportunity not to be missed!