IP/Legal Records Administrator – Bristol - £23k ++
Do you have experience in IP Records? Are you looking for work or a new opportunity? Would you like to work for one of the most respected names in patents and trade marks? Then look no further!
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and organised IP Records Administrator, for a highly respected client. Our client is seeking candidates with professional experience within legal administration, ideally within IP, however full training will be provided. The successful individual must have strong data entry skills, a keen eye for detail and be comfortable managing a high volume of work.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with data entry
- Update system with any information and dates that come in via post or email
- Creating deadlines from communications with the EPO, UK IPO and WIPO
- Creating new cases on the system and docketing important deadlines
- Monitoring official deadlines and communicating these to clients and fee earners alike
If you are highly organised and driven, then do not hesitate to apply for this great opportunity! With a great starting salary of up to £23,000 and friendly colleagues, this could be the perfect next step in your career!