IP Litigation Paralegal to £33,000++ – London
Our client is a highly successful, London based Patent and Trade Mark specialist law firm, who are currently looking to recruit an IP Litigation Paralegal to join their friendly and collaborative support function. You will be providing vital support to their busy Solicitors on a full time, permanent basis!
The successful candidate should already have some exposure to IP/ and Patent Litigation, but they will also consider those who hold a Law Degree and have a desire to start their career in IP.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with instructions and general communication from clients
- Drafting of legal documents to then be approved by fee earners
- Maintaining case files and bundles and keeping client files organised and up to date in an electronic format as well as paper
- Conducting legal research
- General administration tasks such as photocopying, making and receiving phone calls from clients etc.
This acclaimed Patent and Trade Mark practice is an exciting place to work right now, the company’s clients demand and receives excellent customer service, and it is vital that new employees help them develop this even further.
If this sounds like something you’d qualify and be interested in – Apply NOW!