IP Paralegal PA - France
We have been instructed on a fantastic new opportunity with a top tier firm in France …our client is looking for a IP Paralegal or IP Secretary to join them on a full time basis.
You must have previous Patent experience and be able to perform the below duties efficiently.
As well as having high attention to detail and being able to work well in a team and to your own initiative, you’d being expected to complete varied and interesting tasks such as:
• Preparing patent applications at all stages
• Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
• Organising renewals and reminders for applications
• Updating in house database with required information
• Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
You will be mixing with friendly colleagues and be part of a firm who provide first class work. Home Working is also available but candidates must live in a commutable distance to the office. Please apply today to find out more.