IP Project and Portfolio Coordinator – Cambridge
We are delighted to be working with this exciting and forward-thinking in-house firm, assisting them in their search for a skilled and enthusiastic IP Project and Portfolio Coordinator. This is a chance to do interesting work for a very impressive company, share the benefits of your knowledge with others and have a lot of fun in the process!
Our client is seeking a dynamic team player to perform a vital role supporting their IP support team working on the technology transfer function of the firm. If successful, your duties will include, but will not be restricted to:
- Administrative duties, including patent deadline monitoring and record keeping
- Overseeing contract administration
- Updating the in-house databases
- Liaising with clients and external offices via the telephone and email
As such, the perfect candidate will have the following qualities:
- Professional knowledge of the patent process
- Patent or intellectual property administration experience
- The ability to work well in a team
- Calmness under pressure
This is really a perfect opportunity for an individual looking for a role in which they will learn lots. In this company, your hard work and commitment is sure to be acknowledged with a generous remuneration package. Apply now before it goes!