Junior Legal Patent Secretary – Super Entry Level Role - London
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic Junior Legal Patent Secretary keen to begin their career within a fast moving team based in the heart of London.
This role would be perfect for someone with some secretarial experience, ideally holding the CILEx secretarial qualification who wants to begin their career.
Some of the duties the successful candidate can expect to be carrying out in this busy role include:
- Providing secretarial and administration support
- Proofreading and editing correspondence
- Preparation of paperwork
- Online and physical filing
- Organising invoices, and liaising with accounts when needed
- Communication with clients and other colleagues
- Many other ad hoc duties
The role is initially starting on a 6 month contract with a view to permanent. There are genuine opportunities for progression with this role, so if you enjoy a challenge and have the skills and experience required for this role please contact us today for more information!