Junior Trade Mark Secretary (Training Given) – London
Our client, a renowned firm in the world of IP, is seeking a bright Junior Trade Mark Secretary to join their growing team in London.
The firm is looking for a confident team player with around 1+ years Legal Secretarial experience. Ideally you will also have had some exposure to IP, however this is not essential as long as you’re willing to learn. As well as this, a positive attitude and strong communication skills will really make you stand out!
Examples of your day-to-day duties would include:
- Typing of important documents and correspondence
- Booking travel arrangements and managing busy diaries
- Updating systems with required information
- Undertaking full training in all required areas
- Liaising with required individuals to communicate and deliver information
We’d love to hear from you if you think you’d fit this description. Your responsibilities will increase with experience and this truly is a chance to start a career. Offering an excellent starting salary and benefits package, please apply now for more details.