Patent Administrator - Cambridge
Offering a fantastic salary and a warm welcome on arrival this unique intellectual property opportunity is not to be missed!
If you are an experienced patent administrator and want a role in which you can continue to learn and develop professionally, then Dawn Ellmore is currently working on your dream job!
As well as working with friendly colleagues with lots of professional experience, you’ll be expected to complete varied and interesting duties such as:
- Preparing intellectual property applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing administrative support to others where required
The successful candidate will have a minimum of one years’ patent experience and will have a proactive and motivated attitude. Candidates should also have excellent communication skills, the ability to work independently and strong IT skills. The CIPA qualification is desirable, but is not essential for the role.
Offering a stand out salary and benefits package, as well as a friendly atmosphere, this vacancy won’t be around for long! Get in touch with Dawn Ellmore Employment today to find out more.