Patent Administrator (CIPA Qualified) – West Midlands
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a sector-leading IP firm based in the West Midlands. One of our key clients, this firm is looking for a Patent Administrator to join their successful team. It is essential you are CIPA qualified in order to progress in this application.
The successful individual will be joining a friendly yet busy team so candidates should be organised, motivated and have a proactive approach to their work in order to succeed in this fast-paced role.
Duties will include:
- Preparing patent applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients
- Management of case load and portfolio
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Offering a fantastic salary and benefits package this is a role not to be missed! If you have the skills and experience necessary please contact us today for more information!