Patent Paralegal Assistant - Cambridge
Patent Paralegal Assistant – Cambridge
We are seeking applications from experienced patent secretaries or patent administrators seeking a new challenge and seeking to enhance their career.
Our client, a modern, forward-thinking firm, are seeking a experienced candidate to join them as a Patent Paralegal, in their Cambridge office.
This role is suited to a flexible, organised person with a can-do attitude and the ability to work to tight deadlines. If you are CIPA qualified this will be looked upon favourably, although not a necessity requirement. This role is supporting fee-earners with their client portfolios, amongst an array of other duties.
Duties to expect:
- Liaise with EPO and UKIPO accordingly
- File UK, EP & PCT Patent applications
- Provide support and assistance to fee earners
- Reporting communications from Patent Offices
- Develop working relationships with clients and colleagues
This firm offer a wide range of benefits and an attractive starting salary. An opportunity not to be missed with this leading firm in Cambridge. For further information contact us today!