Patent Records Team Leader – c£55,000++ – London
Dawn Ellmore Employment are currently working with a top tier firm who are on the look-out for a Patent Records Team Leader in London! It is essential any candidate has end to end Records knowledge who can join this firm and hit the ground running. The successful candidate will be CIPA qualified and possess an expansive knowledge of Inprotech. In order to succeed in this role, you will need excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and a pro-active attitude to work!
Duties will include:
- Dealing with renewals/records patents
- Supervising team and organisation of daily duties
- Preparing and reporting the renewals of filing and applications
- Managing fee earners’ schedules and liaising with fee clients
- Inprotech management
- Utilising EPO online for filing EP/GB/PCT cases
Our client are seeking someone who can make this role their own and work well within the team. There is a fantastic salary on offer with a friendly welcome guaranteed at this highly reputable Intellectual Property specialist law firm – what more could you want! Apply now to hear more.