Patent Secretary (Mid Level) – London
A fantastic role has arisen within an IP firm for a patent secretary with at least 1+ years’ experience, to join their thriving team.
Your duties in this role would include, but would not be restricted to:
- Perform various secretarial tasks (to include audio, copy and digital dictation)
- Update and amend records accordingly
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO accordingly
- Organise busy partners diaries
- Manage travel arrangements
This client doesn’t often have vacancies of this nature so don’t miss out on this opening in a hugely successful company! You will be given lots of responsibility from day one in the firm, as well as the chance to learn from other impressive colleagues.