Junior Patent Secretary (Suit a 2nd Jobber) Leading Law Firm – London
An excellent opportunity to join a thriving and growing IP law practice has become available in the heart of London. The role will suit individuals with a minimum of 6 months’ experience in patents. You will be supporting the senior support person with a great team of attorneys who work with great clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the patents team, as they continue to grow, you will take on more responsibility in turn. You will initially be working the senior support person, delivering a high-class service to the fee earning team and their clients.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the patents team
- Diary management (Booking meetings and answering calls and queries)
- Undertaking PA style tasks when required
- Updating database with correspondence (including letters and emails)
- Discussing pending deadlines and vital information with your designated fee earner
- EPOline wo
An excellent work life balance in on offer here, along with the chance to receive further training and stretch your abilities in the patent world. You will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package!