Personal Assistant to Head of Trade Marks - London
Our client, a leading law firm with a fantastic reputation, has an exciting opportunity available for a skilled Personal Assistant to join their dynamic London trade mark team on a full time, permanent basis. You must have previous trade mark, legal or professional services experience and be able to demonstrate excellent PA skills in order to qualify for this opportunity!
The role will initially be supporting the Head of Trade Marks, and providing assistance to the trade mark team as a whole, ensuring that all the relevant work has been assigned to the correct people, as well as working cohesively to meet deadlines. This is a key role in the department as the fee earners rely on this individual to organise travel arrangements and book meetings and sort itineraries. In order to succeed in this role, the successful candidate will require excellent time management skills and meticulous attention to detail.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Audio and copy typing of new documents and correspondence
• Assigning work to the relevant individuals
• Communicating all necessary information regarding the work load and deadlines in the departments
• Booking travel, organising itineraries etc. for the fee earners in the team
• Updating and amending database records accordingly
• Performing miscellaneous secretarial tasks
• Managing fee earners’ diaries
The successful individual will be vital support to this hardworking, friendly team, so good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are key. Having trade mark/IP exposure would be an advantage, but not absolutely necessary.
A salary reflective of your impressive know-how attitude combined with an extensive benefits package makes this an unmissable opportunity. If you are looking for your next challenge and feel you have the right experience and skills for this position – please apply today!