Practice Executive (IP/ Litigation Department) £GOOD++ London
We are working with a leading law firm in London, who are seeking a Practice Executive to join their team.
The successful candidate will enjoy a fast-paced and varied role, within the firm’s IP / Litigation department. To be successful, you will need previous PA, EA, Secretarial experience. Additionally, you will need a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within an IP or litigation environment.
Please see below some exciting duties:
- Complex diary Management.
- Obtaining all essential documents / paperwork, in preparation for any meetings or events.
- Assisting with practice / sector administration tasks.
- Producing any newsletters or articles to be published, on behalf of the stakeholder.
- Maintaining important client relationships.
- Producing correspondence (letters, emails).
- Taking calls with professionalism and responding adequately or diverting calls where required.
- Amongst other duties
This role is a great opportunity offering a super starting salary, benefits package and flexible hybrid working. Don’t let it pass you by. Apply today!