Qualified Trade Mark Attorney - Birmingham
A successful and leading firm of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys are seeking a qualified Trade Mark Attorney to assist with the further development of their workload. This practice presents excellent opportunities with regards to progression, and you will experience work on a very reputable client portfolio.
A good match for this role would be an ambitious trade mark attorney who has an interest and passion for all aspects of trade mark work, backed up by solid academics. Some of the duties the successful applicant will encounter in their day-to-day work are as follows:
- Providing pre-filing advice to a range of clients
- Providing trade mark clearance searches and advising clients accordingly
- Filing and prosecution of trade mark applications
- Working on both non-contentious and contentious matters, including attending hearings and handling oppositions on behalf of clients
- Advising clients in relation to other IP matters
- Assisting with the further development of the trade marks practice
This role promises brilliant support with a fantastic salary and benefits package for your hard work. If you are looking to advance your career within an established and growing trade marks team, this could be the opportunity for you!