Reception Manager (Part Time) – Cambridge
Are you looking for your next challenging yet rewarding role? Dawn Ellmore Employment have taken on an exciting Reception Manager role on a part time basis. Previous experience in a related role is essential. You will be working 25 hours a week in their fantastic Cambridge office and will be responsible for all managerial/facilities and reception duties.
Their reputable firm are looking for an organised individual who has a can-do attitude and excellent communication skills. You must be able to work well within a team and also to your own initiative and possess good IT skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and issuing passes
- Ensuring Health & Safety compliance
- Ensure the reception areas is kept tidy
- Carry out fire and risk assessments
- Assisting with facilities management
- Providing other support where needed
If you have the skills and experience to fully flourish in this role, then don’t hesitate to apply today! This is a perfect part-time opportunity for the right candidate, and with a great salary and benefits package on top – you don’t want to miss out!