Senior In-House IP Administrator – £EXCELLENT ++ Cambridge
Have you been waiting for the right position to become available that will allow you to make the move in-house? Then please read on!
Are you looking for an interesting senior IP administration role? Working for a leading name in the field of Intellectual Property law, your responsibilities would include…
- Preparing intellectual property applications at all stages
- Liaising with fee earners and clients alike
- Organising renewals and reminders for applications
- Updating in house database with required information
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to others where required
Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ prior experience working in the field and be ready to join and showcase their skills to support the patent team.
The candidate who fulfils these requirements will be pleased with the competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits on offer.