Senior Patent Assistant- c£45,000+ Benefits – London
A superb opportunity has just arisen with a large, busy law firm, located in the heart of London. Our client, a well-established and highly reputable firm, are seeking an experienced Patent Paralegal/Secretary/Administrator to join them. They are offering a unique role that will give the right candidate the opportunity to complete a mixture of duties, to include management of own caseload and lots of client interaction. It is essential to have a minimum of 4 years’ experience within patents, confident in your own ability to prepare, amend and file patent applications, manage diaries and liaise with clients and fee earners across the globe!
Your duties in this role would include, but would not be restricted to:
- Independently filing patent applications and management of the process required
- Liaise with the records department regarding deadlines and fee earner amendments (including file openings)
- Liaise with EUIPO and UKIPO regarding applications, deadlines, amendments and updates
- Undertake varying billing duties
- Client communication tasks (via telephone and email)
If you are CIPA qualified – this will most definitely go in your favour. The opportunity to work at a firm like this is very rare – they have a super high staff retention, and take great pride in staff feedback on how they can improve. Fantastic working environment, along with an excellent salary and benefits bundle are up for grabs!
So, if you are an organised, determined go-getter with a want to succeed and be a crucial part of the fee earners role then do get in touch!