Senior Trade Mark Administrator – Birmingham
We are working on a great opportunity for an experienced Trade Mark Administrator to join a well-established and successful firm in Birmingham.
This role will allow you to undertake a wide range of duties, working with a very well-respected client. As you will be assisting the attorneys with all manner of fee earning and administrative tasks, this is a crucial role to ensure the smooth running of the trade marks department as a whole and as such, some flexibility will be needed in order to meet deadlines.
Your duties will include the following, but you can expect more in what is sure to be a busy role!
- Responding to queries on behalf of the trade mark team
- Keep track on all upcoming deadlines and ensure they are communicated to the relevant people in good time
- Filing trade marks worldwide, including UK and EU
- Liaising with the attorneys both locally and internationally
- Conducting trade mark searches
- Ensuring that new instructions are handled in a timely manner
Previous working experience with trade marks is essential for this role, and those with the CITMA Certificate would be preferred.
The salary on offer is commensurate with the level of experience the firm is looking for, and on top of this you will have access to a great benefits package. Apply now to be considered for this exceptional opportunity!