Senior Trade Mark Administrator – London
We have a fantastic new opportunity available for a Senior Trade Mark Administrator with extensive experience and knowledge of the industry. The role will be joining a large firm with plenty of trade mark work on offer!
This is the chance to work within a successful and friendly firm and take on plenty of varied and interesting responsibilities. Our client has a vast trade mark portfolio and their work is only going to increase!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining and updating clients trade mark records, including managing their portfolios
- Preparation of correspondence and documentation for trade mark filings to be approved by the fee earner before issuing
- Filing a variety of trade mark applications at the UKIPO, EUIPO and WIPO
- Processing fees and billing information for the attorneys in the team
- Have an involvement in trade mark searches, including conducting your own
- Generating reports for the trade mark portfolios you are responsible for
- Handle other trade mark and wider IP matters when instructed by fee earners.
As this is a senior role within the team, you are expected to have a solid understanding of the trade mark administration and formalities process and also have exposure to some designs work. You will be working on large trade mark portfolios here, so you must be highly efficient and have exemplary organisational skills. If you have the CITMA qualification, this will be an added bonus, but not essential.
Dawn Ellmore Employment are keen to find the ideal candidate, if you can work to tight deadlines and have excellent communication skills, then you’d be a great fit for this firm! A superb salary and benefits package are on offer here, along with a rare chance to take a step up in your trade mark career. This vacancy won’t be vacant for long! Please get in touch to find out more…