Senior Trade Mark Paralegal – West Midlands
If the idea of working in a fast paced and quickly growing trade marks team is interesting to you, and if you enjoy being pushed to be the best you can be professionally, then we are currently working on your dream job!
We are proud to be recruiting for a prestigious firm and assisting them in their search for a senior trade mark paralegal. This opportunity would suit an experienced trade mark paralegal who is currently looking to take a step up into a well-established firm. If you are CITMA qualified, that would be a bonus, but not essential.
In this role you would be expected to:
- Working within a team to assist with technical queries
- Overseeing and maintaining the high standard of filing and submissions to the trade mark office
- Liaising with the attorneys both locally and internationally
- Filing trade marks worldwide, including UK and EU
- Remaining up-to-date on client details and updating internal systems accordingly
- Complete a variety of trade mark searches
- Liaising with clients and external offices via the telephone and email
- Many other ad hoc duties!
You will really be able to make the role your own, and by entering the team at this time, you will have the chance to grow the role with the growth of the team. Your knowledge and skillset will most definitely be utilised. Apply now and take a chance on getting an intellectually fulfilling role with a fantastic remuneration package!