Team Assistant - London
Dawn Ellmore Employment are currently on their search for a bright and sparky candidate to join as a Team Assistant . This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and gain high quality training on the job, these types of roles don’t come around often!
You will ideally have some administrative experience that you could have gained form work experience or from your past employment. Being open to learning a variety of new processes is key to being successful in this role – and also having superb communication skills.
You will be providing quality administration support to the team including liaison between clients. You must have sound IT and presentation skills as well as a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Duties in this role will include:
- Proofreading and editing correspondence
- Database - creating files, editing, updating
- Communication with clients and colleagues alike
- Assisting in creating adverts for social media
- Monitoring and distributing communications for the team.
- Telephone duties.
- Supporting staff with their workloads
- File maintenance – both physical and on the database
- Many other ad hoc duties
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to kick start their career and gain experience at an well-established firm. Please apply today to hear more.