Trade Mark Administration Assistant - Munich, Germany
Our client, a leading attorney firm are seeking a Trade Mark Assistant to join their ever growing team. This excellent opportunity has arisen due to their increasing workload, and hire of new Trade Mark Attorneys. You will be required to provide both secretarial and administrative support to the Fee Earners and Partners within the Trade Mark Department. This is a super opportunity for those with German and English language skills along with sound communication skills and a proactive approach.
- Preparing Trade Mark applications and updating the case management system
- Arranging meetings, travel and itineraries
- Liaising with clients
- Produce due date reports for clients
- General updating of records system
- Copy typing and any other ad hoc duties required