Trade Mark Administrator (12 month FTC) - London
Dawn Ellmore Employment are pleased to be working with a leading and well-respected firm as they search for a Trade Mark Administrator to cover a fixed term 12 month contract. This is guaranteed to be a busy role within a successful department, with duties typically including;
- Preparing and filing trade mark applications.
- Assisting with trade mark opposition matters
- Invoicing and accounting issues, including providing cost estimates where required
- Handling trade mark renewals
- Updating and maintaining the database, producing and reviewing diary reminders
- Other plentiful and varied ad-hoc duties!
This is a great opportunity for those seeking some temporary employment. So if you feel you meet the criteria and would like to find out more, please contact us to discuss the role. We look forward to hearing from you!