Trade Mark Assistant - Suit a Graduate (Fluent Arabic) - London
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen in a top tier law firm in London! Our client is ideally seeking a candidate who has some IP experience - but they will consider a bright graduate who has experience in professional services. It is essential you have excellent written and spoken Arabic language. This, alongside personal organisation and interpersonal skills, will make you stand out from the crowd!
• Maintaining their trade mark database
• Filling applications and documents
• Corresponding with agents and clients, as well as successful and interesting fee-earners
• Processing registrations and renewals
• Many other exciting ad-hoc duties!
If you want to work in an environment that is challenging and supportive in equal measure, apply now! Our client is promising a warm welcome and job satisfaction on arrival!