Trade Mark Formalities/Administration Manager - Ireland
Rapidly developing firm with a reputation for excellence have a position available within their Trade Marks department.. Our client are looking for an experienced Trade Mark Administrator/Formalities Manager who is keen to work in a busy and continuously growing department, working with the firms attorneys on their clients UK & EU trade mark portfolios. The role involves the management of portfolios of Trade Marks and Designs for leading international brands, including trade mark clearance searching, applications and renewals, watching and other portfolio administration tasks.
The successful candidate will manage and process all daily correspondence with the trade mark registries and clients and will be responsible monitoring adherence with all registry deadlines. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a trade mark administration or trade mark paralegal role is essential, along with experience working with international brand portfolios. A proactive approach with a desire to resolve problems and improve efficiency is also important.
• CITMA qualified paralegal a plus or with 3 years’ relevant Trade Mark paralegal or administrator experience.
• Strong attention to detail and communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines
• Willingness to work as part of a team, including remotely with colleagues of all levels and experience.
• Strong English Language skills - German or French languages would be an advantage.
This role is aimed at individuals with experience working as a trade mark paralegal or trade mark administrator (seeking that next step) with a very keen eye for detail and strong organisational skills, and who are interested in working with international clients and world famous brands.