Trainee IP Legal Administrator (Suit Recent Graduate) - Surrey
Incredible opportunity to join a bustling and growing firm, with a fantastic reputation and a friendly atmosphere.
This opportunity is for a Trainee IP Legal Administrator which would suit a motivated individual to take on a great deal of responsibility within the firm as you would be supporting a busy IP team with renewals and general IP formalities duties.
An example of your duties on a typical day would be as follows:
- Update the firm’s database
- Liaise with manager with regards to IP renewals and formalities duties
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails and letters
- Preparing letters and reports
- Other ad hoc administrative duties to support the team
The successful candidate will be a recent IP graduate and will ideally have some office working exposure. This, alongside personal organisation and interpersonal skills, will make you stand out from the crowd.
If you are looking for a truly fulfilling IP career opportunity which offers career progression, an extremely attractive salary and friendly and supportive colleagues, don’t hesitate to apply!